WHEN: Sunday, 9th April, 9am to 5pm
WHERE: Mahana Winery
COST: $249 (incl GST)
TO BOOK: www.bobcampbell.nz
This entertaining and instructive course will greatly accelerate your understanding of wine using a tasting technique called "wine profiling".
You will also learn:
- How to assess wine quality
- Characteristics of major wine types
- Food and wine matching
- How to store wine for optimum quality
- How to determine correct serving temperatures
- The benefits of aerating wine
- How to prolong the life of leftover wine
- And much more...