Nelson Tasmans most awarded wine has earned another accolade, receiving a Platinum at the 2017 UK Decanter World Wine Awards. Seifreid Estate Winemakers Collection Nelson 'Sweet Agnes' Riesling 2016 received a Platinum award and 'Best New Zealand Sweet'. The 2016 vintage has already been awarded a Double Gold (97 points) at the 2017 San Francisco International Wine Competition and a Gold at the 2016 Air New Zealand Wine Awards.
Also receiving awards at UK Decanter World Wine Awards were:
- Aronui Single Vineyard Albarino 2016 - Silver Medal
- Seifried Estate Gruner Veltliner 2016 - Silver Medal
- Waimea Estate Chardonnay 2014 - Silver Medal
- Waimea Estate Classic Riesling 2015 - Silver Medal
- Waimea Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2016 - Silver Medal
- Waimea Estate Spinyback Riesling 2016 - Silver Medal
To search all of the awards for UK Decanter World Wine Awards 2017 you can visit their website.